How you can use popups for more than just getting email subscribers
You’re probably familiar with the persuasive power of popups. And if you are, chances are you’re already using them to acquire, convert and retain new customers for your site. Yes, they’re annoying (when best practices are ignored), but did you know there’s a much more effective way to use them—without hurting the user experience?
Join Kristian Jønsson will have 15-minutes presentation and cover:
- How one e-commerce site increased their on-site conversion rate by 512.5% (that’s not a typo)
- A quick and easy way to turn casual site visitors into happy customers (hint: it involves your checkout.)
- How to create a “digital assistant” that guides your visitors to EXACTLY what they’re looking for on your site (a previous attendee said, “it’s like having a virtual employee.”)
- What to NEVER do when using popups (if you get this wrong, Google will penalize your site)
- How to gently nudge site visitors to make better purchasing decisions using “page-specific popups.” (Once you see what others sites are doing, you’ll NEVER go back to your old way of using popups.)
Then he will be joined by Tomer Aharon, Jeffrey Bustos for a roundtable discussion hosted by Craig Campbell.