The GDPR signaled a pretty dramatic shift in terms of public and regulatory attitudes towards data protection. In this talk, we’ll look at the “new” public attitude, the emerging data privacy / legal landscape – and how this directly affects marketers. Now when you hear “data” and “legal” together, it can seem like a lot – a tedious lot. This webinar is not that. Here’s what this webinar will NOT contain:
- legal jargon,
- boring monologues on clauses,
- ambiguous technical terms.
Here’s what you CAN expect from this webinar:
- Easy-to-understand breakdown of the existing laws that are actually relevant to marketers,
- A heads-up on which rules are on the table to come into effect next (US, EU, Brazil, and India),
- The impact this will have on marketing,
- How you can be prepared,
- Interactive Q&A.