5 Hours of SEO | SEO Strategy: How to Build SEO Campaigns like a Management Consultant
Struggling to get buy-in for your SEO ideas? Is your boss blind to the true value of SEO? Are you battling with other marketing channels to get your voice heard internally?
In the second part of our 5 Hours of SEO marathon, Ross Tavendale takes learnings from working with blue-chip brands and Big Three management consultants to show you how to structure your SEO strategy for maximum success.
From this talk, you will learn:
- How to position SEO within your business regardless of size,
- How to show tangible cash value of your work,
- How to forecast the value of SEO implementation,
- How to get buy-in from key stakeholders,
- The best sequence to implement all of your SEO fixes for maximum organic traffic growth.
Ross will also gave away official agency documentation that had never been shared before.
Guest experts: Juliette van Rooyen, Gerry White.
This one-hour session was hosted by Jason Barnard.