Meet the New Video Advertising Research!
The SEMrush Team is proud to announce the latest addition to our research toolbox: the Video Advertising Research feature.
The Video Advertising Research feature is a one-of-a-kind, second-to-none analytical feature designed for gathering and analyzing data on YouTube in-stream video advertisements and channels.
Here's how it works:
1) We collect the top-leading YouTube channels and videos
2) Search for in-stream video ads (pre-rolls and post-rolls) displayed in those videos
3) Get a list of advertisers’ landing-page and video-ad placements from the data collected
Now, who could benefit from that?
Whether you are an experienced business owner or a PPC beginner, it will be equally simple and beneficial for you to:
- See the list of top advertisers
- Get a detailed summary of your competition's video ads (like video ads from Nike)
- Learn about channels and videos they use for promoting their products or services
- Target your audience and plan your ad placement with precision
Companies running a YouTube channel, as well as independent bloggers, can also use our Video Advertising Research feature to their advantage:
- Discover channels with the most video ads
- Find out which top advertisers are placing their video ads on your or your competitors' channels (for instance, who's using Ray William Johnson's channel for ad placement)
- Discover which videos have played the most video ads
If you’re currently developing advertising networks, the timing couldn’t be better! With the new Video Research feature, you can get a complete list of advertisers and big-time Ad Network players to study in a matter of minutes. But don’t just take our word for it, go ahead and try our new feature yourself! Or, you can learn even more about its benefits in our Features section.
Please note that as of now, the Video Advertising report only collects data for YouTube channels that are popular in the United States. But if you would like the database extended to other regions as well, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also greatly appreciate your feedback on how the new feature is performing. Everyone’s opinion matters, so please don’t hesitate to share yours with us!