Listing Management: An Overview Report for Multiple Locations
You definitely care about your customers and want their experience with you to be successful and memorable. Well, these days, that experience doesn’t start when people step into your store, it starts with their first search for your store.
A strong local SEO strategy is the key to driving more people’s attention to your business, whether you have one sales outlet or a hundred.
Speaking of multiple stores, the new Overview report in our Listing Management tool now allows you to gather information on multiple locations and listings in one country. This makes it even easier to check if all of your business listings are correct and consistent.
To improve your local visibility, pay attention to the actionable tips on what has to be added, changed, or fixed (click on “Show tasks”). You can also sort the results by the specific business.
Try out the handy widgets in the Overview report:
- Location status — shows the breakdown of locations by their performance status;
- Directories distribution — displays statuses by location, with the most problematic ones on top;
- Location status (map) — the map presents locations with “complete” statuses, distributes them by area, and shows the performance of these locations, marking them with colors;
- Optimize your listing performance — displays the most incomplete profiles, and advises you on what to do first;
- Local reputation, Duplicates, Suggestions — these widgets present the latest reviews, duplicates, and suggestions.
New to Listing Management? Check out this article to set up the tool and learn more.
If you have any questions or suggestions, email us at email@example.com.