What is Live Update? Question
Live Update is an algorithm that SEMrush uses to refresh its data. Depending on the popularity in search queries, keywords are updated daily, weekly or monthly. The more popular a keyword is, the more often it is updated.
For more of an explanation of our database update process, check out this article.
Mobile data is also available in 17 countries, for the full list of mobile databases go here.
- Can SEMrush help me improve my rankings?
- I signed up for SEMrush, but I don't know how to use it. Help!
- Tell me about historical data.
- How many databases does SEMrush now have?
- What new databases were added in December 2016?
- How much does SEMrush cost?
- What countries does SEMrush cover?