What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign? Question
Every SEMrush Project has the ability to create one Position Tracking campaign. Depending on the level of your SEMrush account, you will have limits on the number of keywords you can track and the number of extra devices and locations tracked in your campaign.
Keyword tracking limits
- Free users: 1 Project, 10 total keywords
- Pro users: 5 Projects, 500 total keywords
- Guru users: 50 Projects, 1,500 total keywords
- Business users: 200 Projects, 5,000 total keywords
Total number of competitors able to track
All levels can track up to 20 competitors in a Position Tracking campaign. So between all of your projects a free account can track 20 total competitors, a Pro account can track up to 100 competitors, a Guru account can track up to 1000 competitors, and a Business account can track up to 4,000 competitors.
Multitargeting with added devices and locations
- Free users: not available
- Pro users: not available
- Guru users: 10 different devices/locations per campaign
- Business users: 10 different devices/locations per campaign
You can manage the units across the users on your account from the User Management area of your SEMrush profile.
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How Many Competitors Can I Follow With The Position Tracking Tool?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What is Visibility %?
- What are SERP Features?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on SEMrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?