How do I audit a subdomain? Question
Next to Crawl scope, you can write the specific subdomain of the site to audit and SEMrush will only crawl the written subdomain. To make an even more specific scope of an audit, you can allow and disallow URLs in Step 3 of the setup.
You can always change the settings of your Site Audit by selecting the setting gear icon (see below) and changing any of your settings within the setup wizard.
- How is Total Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- Why does SEMrush say I have duplicate content?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- Why does SEMrush say I have an incorrect certificate?