How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
It is important to keep in mind the type of subscription you have with SEMrush as each subscription level has its own number of Site Audit page crawl limits per audit and per month.
- Free: 100
- Pro: 20,000
- Guru: 20,000
- Business: 100,000
- Free: 100
- Pro: 100,000 pages
- Guru: 300,000 pages
- Business: 1 million pages
If you are interested in a custom audit with more than your allotted pages per audit, please reach out to our sales team for more information.
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- Why does SEMrush say I have duplicate content?
- How Does SEMrush Check for Schema Markup?
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- Why does SEMrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- Configuring Site Audit
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Troubleshooting Site Audit
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- How to Optimize your Site Audit Crawl Speed