How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
It is important to keep in mind the type of subscription you have with Semrush as each subscription level has its own number of Site Audit page crawl limits per audit and per month.
- Free: 100
- Pro: 20,000
- Guru: 20,000
- Business: 100,000
- Free: 100
- Pro: 100,000 pages
- Guru: 300,000 pages
- Business: 1 million pages
If you are interested in a custom audit with more than your allotted pages per audit, please reach out to our sales team for more information.
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Why do working pages on my website appear as broken?
- Can I change automatic Audit re-run schedule or stop it completely?
- Why only a few pages of my website are being crawled?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- How long does it take to crawl a website? It appears that my audit is stuck.
- Configuring Site Audit
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Troubleshooting Site Audit
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- How to Optimize your Site Audit Crawl Speed
- How To Integrate Site Audit with Zapier