How often does Position Tracking update its data? Question
Information in Position Tracking is generally updated every 24 hours or less. In your Position Tracking interface, you will see the “Last Update” noted above the section tabs.
We track daily results in Position Tracking for 60 days. After 60 days we display information using weekly points (1) and by default, those are on Wednesdays. We track this weekly information for 140 weeks.
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How Many Competitors Can I Follow With The Position Tracking Tool?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What are SERP Features?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on SEMrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google