Backlink Audit looks at your domain’s backlink profile in order to help you avoid Google penalties related to toxic backlinks. The tool provides a workflow to audit all of your links, analyze the toxic signals associated with any suspicious links, send emails to website owners, and ultimately create a disavow file to send to Google.
- Integration with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Majestic to ensure the most accurate backlink data
- Filters and sorting to quickly identify all spammy backlinks
- Email integration to manually ask website owners for link removal
- Ability to create a disavow file and remove your site’s association to any harmful links
- “Lost & Found” report to keep track of new and lost backlinks over time
If you find that you have several backlinks that are putting you at risk of a penalty, you can use the Backlink Audit Tool to remove and disavow bad links and keep your backlink profile clean.
Disavowing links will tell Google not to take these links into consideration when ranking your domain. By integrating with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Majestic you are able to manage all of your links in one place. This saves you time when managing your links!
- Configuring Your Backlink Audit
- Auditing Your Backlinks
- Removing Your Unwanted Backlinks
- Disavowing Your Backlinks
- Monitoring Your Lost & Found Backlinks
- Connecting Backlink Audit With Majestic
- Connecting Google Analytics and Search Console
- Guide to Backlink Audit Anchor Texts
- How are Backlinks updated?
When you want to delete a specific Project tool, you will have to delete the whole Project. This will remove all of the other campaigns set up in the Project.
So let’s say you want to delete a Backlink Audit campaign. When you delete the Project you will also be deleting the Position Tracking campaign, Site Audit, Brand Monitoring or any other tools that are also in that Project.
Projects cannot be recovered once they are deleted so it's important to be careful when deleting a Project. Only delete a Project if you are 100 percent sure because all of your data will be gone forever.
When the tool gathers backlink information from our database, it can gather information on up to 500 links from a single referring domain.
When the tool is connected to a Majestic profile, it can gather information on up to 10 links from a single referring domain.
When uploading/importing a file of backlinks to this tool, the file can be up to 50 MB. Anything larger will not be able to upload.
When you connect an email account to this tool to make outreach requests for link removal, you will be limited to no more than 500 emails sent per day from the connected account. This limit is distributed between all of your Projects where you have the same email connected to a Backlink Audit or Link Building Tool campaign. At this time Backlink Audit can connect to Gmail and Microsoft email services.