The Keyword Magic Tool is the most powerful keyword research tool on SEMrush. It offers you access to an extended database with over 17 billion keywords and a streamlined interface for organizing research on the go. Enter a single word or phrase into the search bar and you will receive a responsive table with related search terms broken down into topic-specific subgroups.
- Extended keyword database with global keyword research possibilities
- Total volume and average difficulty automatically calculated for your entire table of target keywords
- Automatic grouping of target keywords into subgroups by topic
- Questions-only filter to find keywords that ask questions
- Identify how many SERP Features are present on each keyword’s results page
- Built in filtering, sorting and difficulty analysis to facilitate the complete keyword research process
- Ability to organize your lists of queries for different projects/websites you’re working on
The Keyword Magic Tool is amazing for exploring niche topics, finding semantically related long tail keywords, and building a master list of keywords that will work for your digital marketing efforts.
Reports per day
- Free - 10
- Pro - 3000
- Guru - 5000
- Business - 10000
Results per report
- Free - 10 in user interface, 0 in export
- Pro - 10000
- Guru - 30000
- Business - 50000
Seed Keywords per hour
- Free - 10 per day
- Pro - 100
- Guru - 100
- Business - 100
0:00 - Webinar Intro
0:51 - About Kevin Indig
5:19 - Craig giving an overview of The Keyword Magic Tool
9:38 - More about Keyword Volume
12:06 - Advanced Filters
15:06 - Related Keywords Tab
18:16 - Kevin Begins his Overview
19:30 - Optimise for Topics
22:01 - Broad, Phrase and Exact Match
27:00 - Finding keyword suggestions for Structure
29:20 - Feature Snippets
31:27 - Start of Questions and Answers
34:25 - Recommendations for getting Featured Snippets
37:10 - Keyword Difficulty Score Explained
40:55 - Do you use same keywords for organic search as you would PPC?
42:55 - Good Example of Featured Snippets
45:10 - How many Keywords Can You Target Per Page?
46:35 - Is it recommended to use each keyword as a heading in the article, or can they just be included in the copy?
51:50 - What should be the ideal content length for writing content for Service and local service area pages?
54:40 - We are doing well as compered to our competitors in terms of backlinks, traffic, citation, but still we are not ranking at top, what should we do?
58:20 - Thoughts or suggestions on leveraging video?
1:00:21 - End of Webinar