How much historical data can I see in Social Media Tracker?
The Social Media Tracker can gather data from the previous 60 days or up to 2000 posts from a social media profile, starting from day that you start your campaign on SEMrush.
So if you created a new Social Media Tracker campaign on August 31st of 2018, you would be able to see data from July 1st, 2018.
- How do I add a competitor if my campaign is already started?
- How do you measure Engagement Rate in the Social Media Tracker?
- How do I change the time period in Social Media Tracker?
- What is the difference between internal social analytics and the SEMrush Social Media Tracker?
- Does SEMrush take information from my personal social network account?