Head of Training&Development team
Semrush is an international IT company. From 2008 on, we’ve been creating our own unique online platform for digital marketers, and - in our humble opinion - we’re doing pretty well! With Semrush you can track the effectiveness of your website, evaluate product’s online presence, analyze your competitors, and the list goes on.
Among the core values of our company is the affection for brave - even daring - ideas and love for experiments. We don’t perform routine tasks, we create! And that’s the reason why our colleagues are at the forefront of establishing top trends in digital world. To date, we have helped 7 million marketers from the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Wanna create great things together? The time is now!
We are looking for Head of Training & Development team to join a dynamic team! The T&D team is responsible for internal and external employee training, corporate English and agile support
- Responsibilities in the field of T&D strategy.
- Defining T&D global&local strategy together with the T&D team and HRLT.
- Building a system of personnel and group training in all directions: leadership development, proactive learning, growth opportunities, and e-learning.
- T&D needs assessment with business teams and goal setting on a year, quarterly, and sprint basis.
- Establishing and maintaining training standards for various categories of personnel.
- Development of relevant programs in accordance with the company’s business objectives.
- Commercial digitization of work results, T&D team SLA & metrics.
- Systematic analysis and control of the level of quality of training.
2. Building and developing a network of contacts and gather needs.
- Communicating with the business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with HRBP/HRG, Culture&Comms and Educational team.
3. Budgeting and Smooth processing.
- T&D budgeting and forecasting.
- T&D representation on internal sources (page in KB, internal portal etc).
- E-learning improvements and development.
4. “Playing trainer” and PM for key projects.
- Trainer for Managers.
- Project management: new initiatives, key T&D projects launch, managing projects (including inter-team projects).
- Both lead instructional design and delivery of training.
What we expect from you:
- 8+ years of experience in Employee education and Instructional Design.
- Knowledge of all educational directions: leadership development, proactive learning, growth opportunities, and e-learning.
- Fluent English.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence effectively across various departments.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.