Customer Engagement Representative for Australian and Asian markets
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 7 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. In its niche and pricing segment, Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Customer engagement team is in charge of customer education and customer enablement within Semrush, at the moment we are looking for a Customer Engagement Representative to cover Australian and Asian markets. Working in this role you will be a product expert and a trusted advisor to users of Semrush when it comes to product usage and technical questions.
If it sounds like something you've always wanted to do, we can't wait to see your application! Along with your CV please also attach a 2-3 minute video presentation in English introducing yourself and telling us more about why you have decided to apply for this position. It can be a link to any file-sharing or video hosting.
- Educate new Semrush's users through conducting product demos;
- Ensure effective adoption of Semrush's products and services;
- Discover possible up-sell opportunities and forward them to our sales team;
- Deliver amazing customer experience;
- Answer incoming product related questions.
- English language (C1/C2);
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is a plus;
- Desire to spend the majority of our working time conducting demos and answering incoming questions.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Work according to GMT+11 time zone most of the time (Australia, Asia) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.