Compensation & Benefits Partner
WHO WE ARE
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 6 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as their competitors'.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
The primary purpose of this position is to provide support for the Company’s compensation and benefits programming. Frequent independent judgments are essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Perform job analysis and evaluations for new or existing jobs to include writing and updating job descriptions
- Support administration of executive pay programs and assist with the development of executive compensation tally sheets and tables for presentation to the Board of Directors
- Contribute organizational data to, and analyze results of, compensation and benefit surveys. Participate in compensation salary surveys through job content analysis for matching survey jobs, documentation, data collection and survey submission
- Conduct market analysis of company jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organizations pay and benefit programs
- Participate in annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation and maintenance and development of incentive or salary increase budgets
- Assist in the analysis, development and audit of compensation programs
- Ensure compliance with FLSA rules and regulations. Monitor compliance with federal and state minimum wage requirements.
- Support the US benefit programs and serve as the primary contact with our benefit broker for the administration of benefits
- Assist with the 5500 filings for US benefits
- Support audits of global compensation and benefit programs
- Participate in special Total Rewards and/or HR projects in support of business objectives
- 5-7 years of professional HR and Finance or HRIS program experience required
- Global experience with Total Rewards in Eastern European markets preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS)in Human Resources, Economics or related field required
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite of Applications
- Position may be located in our Boston, MA or Trevose, PA office. Remote working arrangements are possible.
- 10% business travel
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible work hours
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.