Frontend Developer (Crimson Team, Prague)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 5 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 30 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for reinforcements to our Crimson Team to help us in developing the best on the market products for boosting websites inbound links: Backlink Audit and Link Building Tool.
- Develop and maintain SPAs, landings, emails, and other parts of our instruments
- Participate in team researches and tech grooming
- To value and support agile practices
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience with CSS3, SASS, and other preprocessors
- Experience with Git (Gitlab, Github)
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with static type checkers in JS (Flow, Typescript)
- Experience with setting Webpack and Babel
- Experience with unit testing (Enzyme, Jest, etc)
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Corporate events
- Multisport card
- Bonus for individual/family activities
- Language courses
- Sick days
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm)
- Snacks and drinks
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.