Senior Marketing Manager
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 5 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 30 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for Senior marketing manager to join a dynamic team!
Work with partners (Geo Expansion):
- Develop and implement strategic co-marketing plans together with partners for the company and partners to hit their revenue targets;
- Take an active role in recruitment and enablement of SEMrush partners by creating and delivering scalable and adapted to resellers’ regions marketing readiness trainings;
- Work with partners and internal SEMrush teams to produce demand and lead generation campaigns, as well as account-specific marketing activities;
- Drive the creation of marketing engagement programs including development of buyer personas, customer journey, joint messaging and collateral, sales readiness tools, and joint success stories;
- Teach partners to measure and optimize the customer journey and make data-driven decisions in order to hit their goals;
- Drive public relations activities for partners: produce communications, newsletters, and updates relevant for specific markets. Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure clear and effective PR communication;
- Execute appropriate partner events across SEMrush target markets, ensuring event success from a branding, promotional, and lead generation standpoint;
- Support partner briefings, proposals, and leverage corporate marketing material adaptation for partners as required.
Work with API (Marketing general):
- Develop marketing strategy and launch online marketing campaigns across all channels to generate API leads;
- Measure and optimize the customer journey for the API product;
- Create relevant content, collaterals, and all supportive marketing materials for SEMrush products’ promotion and demand generation.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, PR, Customer Success and Product teams to coordinate marketing efforts and partner related activities;
- Maintain expert knowledge in SEMrush solutions and stay on top of competitive landscape changes;
- Perform other tasks as may be required.
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years of equivalent working experience in the digital marketing field;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (Advanced level is a must);
- Experience in developing and launching marketing campaigns;
- Skilled in different marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, etc.);
- A highly analytical approach to all range of marketing activities;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics, Public relations would be a plus;
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to handle cross-functionally with other teams and departments;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Career in rapidly growing IT;
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday);
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station;
- Friendly employees;
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences);
- Fitness compensation;
- Medical insurance.