Project Manager (internal projects)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 6 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 30 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for an HR Project Manager to join a dynamic team!
As an HR project manager, you will be a part of the HR operations team, who takes care of HR processes, automation projects, HR analytics, compliance, and labor procedures. We are looking for the right person who will help with our initiatives and automation processes to ensure a high level of our processes.
- Delivery of HR services implementation and automation projects (HRIS automations, integrations with the internal portal, ATS addition tools, and plugins, reporting dashboard, etc.)
- Accountable for defining and launching new services to support employees in global locations
- Work with and establish project teams and ensure that all agreed projects are delivered on time and in budget
- Closely collaborate with the HR team and stakeholders to analyse current processes and provide necessary improvements, automation, and software
- Monitor agreements and subscriptions and resolve issues with internal and external service providers
- Build/refine integrations and enable process efficiencies
- Collaborate with analysts to ensure data quality and consistency
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with platforms/tools implementation and automations (not necessarily only in the HR field)
- Experience providing recommendations on process automation to reach an optimal state of the process
- Experience in project set-up, contract management, communication with vendors
- Intermediate to advanced analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action, and customer-oriented mindset
- Flexible working day start which suits both Night Owls and Early Birds. You can start your day from 9:00 to 12:00 (Monday-Friday).
- We use Agile methodology (and we would love to tell more about it).
- The perfect way for your professional development and to acquire new skills.
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product.
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences) to boost your hard and soft skills.
- English lessons (if you would like to refresh it, now we are providing them on-line).
- Awesome corporate events; even online, we are having fun!
- Friendly employees.
- We support your sport activities (fitness/dance classes/climbing wall etc, whatever you choose).
- Medical insurance with dental services.