Project Manager (Force Team)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 5 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance.
With over 30 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader in the number of tools available per one account and the richness of data. By ensuring the easy workflow between the marketing team members, SEMrush helps them become front-runners in their industries.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for Project Manager to join a dynamic team!
Our team is providing user support and development of new functionalities for Salesforce CRM within our organization, including building and maintaining integrations with other systems and applications. Our users are located in our offices in Russia, United States and Czech Republic. The company is rapidly growing, new business processes and ideas come to live every day and require our actions and support, so we need a professional who would to join the team and help us meet that challenge.
- Working on the current CRM project, outlining the strategy and vision for the system functionality and support, keeping track of new releases
- Analysis and development of existing Salesforce CRM solution from business requirements to technical design
- Identifying needs and working them out with the customer
- Interaction with internal customers and stakeholders, coordination with product development and revenue teams within new product releases and experiments to achieve company goals, maintaining and prioritizing the team backlog and user stories
- Agreement of team budget and resources
- Quarterly assessment of team results and professional development, raising awareness about current progress and new functionalities, providing transparency of the development process
What we expect from you:
- English level: advance
- Technical Background
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience in a similar position approx. from 2 years
- Being familiar with Agile, Scrum methodology
- Experience in working in IT field
- Experience in CRM development/implementation is preferable
- Career in rapidly growing IT
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance