Influencer Marketing Lead
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide. Over 6 million digital marketers have chosen SEMrush to speed up and facilitate daily online marketing activities, and easily monitor the website’s performance. With over 30 tools within the software, search data for 140 countries, and seamless integration with Google services, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
We are looking for Influencer Marketing Lead to join our Sellerly Team!
This role has a very high degree of creative freedom and visibility, and it requires abilities in multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event, content creation, and relationship management.
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and thought leaders from Amazon. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and the individual.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closely with the influencers.
- Attend relevant events (online and offline) to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with future initiatives.
What we expect from you:
- Several years of experience in digital marketing and in our specific industry.
- Knowledge of both social media marketing and our industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to networking.
- Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”.
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye Vorota subway station.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.