Senior HR Transformation Program Manager- Boston
SEMrush is an all-in-one digital marketing software suite designed and united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent with equal opportunities for everyone. After our start in 2008, creating trailblazing experiments and constant progress, we've grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing. SEMrush is still loyal to the fundamental values that got us to where we are now — adapting to change over following a strict plan and always placing individuals over processes.
Senior HR Program Manager
Exciting opportunity to support significant growth within SEMrush as we develop new product lines and service models to meet internal and external customer needs worldwide. This senior level Program Manager will focus on the strategy, planning and execution of all HR related aspects of our Global Operations organizations' development and expansion. You will be a strong Program Management leader that is skilled in large organizational transformation projects, change management, and an agile expert focused on programs in a high growth organization.
Performance Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Develop the roadmap, action plan and tracking mechanisms for the HR workstream for Global Operations expansion projects.
- Create detailed project plans with timelines and outlining milestones and deliverables to keep the project on task.
- Set up a consistent reporting and daily management cadence as well as accountabilities from and roles/responsibilities of key stakeholders.
- Facilitate execution of sub-workstream action plans and activities across multiple regions. Develop and facilitate a global change management plan based on the details of the organization and the group(s) being impacted by the change.
- Drive engagement, communication, governance, cadence, and alignment of accountabilities through deliberate and intentional communication strategies with the support of the organization.
- In conjunction with our Internal Communications Director, develop, build, and deliver detailed communication plans and content throughout the project lifecycle. Identify areas of potential risk and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
- Support the execution of plans by collaborating with business leaders and responsible HR Business Partners.
- Capable of stepping into HRBP functional areas of expertise as needed during project lifecycle. May be leveraged to lead other projects as needed.
- Agile work with the HR Leadership Team to continue the development of the SEMrush culture and capabilities within the Human Resources organization via continuous improvement strategies based on identified needs.
- Understand, coach and train others on Agile and Program Management basics, such as Standard Work and Daily/Visual Management. Work with HR organization to help recognize opportunities for improvement in process efficiency and effectiveness. Promote best practice sharing across the global HR organization and new SEMrush entities.
Qualifications & Skills for Success:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, or Business Administration required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level 10+ years of related experience
- Must have successfully led complex, global HR projects in the past Knowledge and skills: Leadership: Willingness and ability to work both tactically and strategically through both internal process improvement projects as well as complex global projects.
- Ability to influence decision making with or without authority, facilitate groups with diverse perspectives, across geographies, and bring teams to agreement.
- Strong interpersonal skills that build productive relationships and influence others across the company.
- Strong self-leadership demonstrating self-awareness, initiative and humility Communication: Ability to interact with all levels of the business, exceptionally good listening skills, ability to present complex or new ideas with clarity and simplicity.
- Teamwork: Collaborate effectively with others in the spirit of common objectives Planning and Execution: Excellent project management and prioritization skills including attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment Able to deliver results in a shifting environment.
- Analytical Problem Solving: Able to identify problems and leverage a structured and disciplined methodology to identify root cause. Ability to bring clarity, structure, and actions to ambiguous plans and challenges.
- Innovative and effective solution development, risk mitigation and execution.
- Experience in a senior HR Business Partner role ideally in a global environment, with broad experience in coaching, change leadership, HR project management and program implementation
- Thorough understanding and application of HR principles, concepts, practices and standards, federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc., which govern employment policies and practices
- Working knowledge of MAC OS, strong capabilities in MS Excel Strong business acumen
- Able to work flexible schedules occasionally to accommodate global work teams.
- Travel approximately 25%
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible work hours
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.