Global Compensation & Benefits Manager
WHO WE ARE
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 5 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
The Global Compensation & Benefits Manager will be responsible for managing the organization's total rewards programs and policies. In this role, you'll implement global compensation & benefits policies and strategies by providing your subject matter expertise input to develop the compensation and benefits strategy in alignment with the business goals and objectives. You'll also provide insights to assess the effectiveness and quality of compensation plans and programs, oversee the generation of reports, data analysis, and ensure summaries represent results as needed.
• Lead compensation survey analysis and selection
• Design and maintain proper job evaluation and architecture processes
• Lead the salary grade structure design and implementation
• Lead incentive plan designs
• Lead the market assessment requirements, providing HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition teams subject matter expertise on competitive compensation levels
• Collaborate across the Global HR team
• Market assessments will evaluate jobs against internal and external benchmarking, ensuring pay and benefit practices are competitive within the industry, compliant with all government requirements, and equitable internally
• Support international market assessments as required
• Contribute to communicating and educating employees on the organization's various compensation and benefit opportunities globally
• Assist in the management of the year-end process, working with regional/business HR Leaders to complete performance assessment and various analyses to evaluate proposed yearly compensation recommendations
• Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits policies, guidelines, and procedures, providing insights and recommendations which support strategy and objectives
• Ensure compensation & benefits programs are administered in compliance with policies and government regulations through audits, reports, and personal contacts
• Administer equity-based compensation programs, as well as sales commission based programs
• Lead and support administration of global compensation and benefits planning and merit planning process including establishing budgetary guidelines
• Bachelor's Degree and or 7+ years of experience in compensation and benefits including commission plan design and total rewards programs
• Strong analytic ability and advanced skills with analytic tools, especially MS Excel; mastery of formula-based functions such as v-lookups, data manipulation, and pivot tables
• Strong business acumen / financial knowledge
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, relationship building, and presentation skills
• Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated experience working in an international environment preferred
• Demonstrated experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Ability to travel frequently both nationally and internationally
Medical, Dental and Vision Care
401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible work hours
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.