HR Brand Specialist
Online advertising is something you find yourself specialised in? You like to take on new challenges and build strategies from scratch? Maybe you are looking for a small change of expertize area? Read on!
SEMrush in Prague is looking for an experienced online marketer for the HR Brand Specialist role!
Who we are?
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 5 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
Find out more about us here.
Your day to day work
As a part of our International HR Brand team you will be responsible for improving SEMrush HR Brand visibility in Europe. You will focus on developing and executing a strategy that will build awareness among potential candidates. With online activities (but not limited to) you will show how great place to work our company is! To do so you will:
- create and run online marketing campaigns (paid advertising campaigns, focus on FB and Instagram)
- administer and run our local social media pages (create and post content on daily basis)
- monitor and analyse HR Brand metrics
- conduct market research and target audience research
- gather useful data through external and internal surveys
- cooperate closely with our Recruitment and HR Teams (day to day candidate communication guidelines; new vacancies online promotion etc.)
- organise employee photo shoots, create promotional videos to show our company culture
- organise and host promotional events in our office
- work with SEMrush Ambassadors and support people who like to represent our company in any area
You are a professional with at least 2 years experience in digital marketing. You are creative, self-driven and flexible individual who likes to work in a fast paced, agile based environment. You also have a great interest in Employer Branding and would like to develop in this area. In addition to that you have:
- working experience in international online advertising campaigns in multiple platforms
- experience in e-mail distribution
- experience in analysing data
- practical knowledge in using Facebook Ads Manger
- data driven approach
- managed budgets
- at least upper-intermediate level of verbal and written English
it will be a plus if you:
- have worked in Employer Branding area already
- have proficient level of Russian and/or Czech
- have a practical experience using Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- have Google ads experience
What we offer
The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
Comfortable and cosy office in Prague 4
Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
Bonus for individual/family activities
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm)
FREE snacks and drinks
Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.