Frontend developer (Neon Team)
SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 5 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
In its niche and pricing segment, SEMrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
We're looking for an experienced passionate Frontend Developer to help build a new SEMrush product for A/B Testing in Neon Team. We already have a backend developer, product analyst, and data scientist in the team. The product is absolutely new for our company, so our new colleague will have a chance to participate in it from the beginning.
- Develop and maintain SPAs, landings, emails, and other parts of our instruments
- Participate in team researches, tech groomings, inter-team projects
- To value and support agile practices
- Experience with React/Redux
- Experience with CSS3, SASS, other pre- or postprocessors
- Experience with Git (Gitlab, Github)
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Experience with static type checkers in JS (Flow, Typescript)
- Experience with bash and Node regarding running build tools
- Experience with setting Webpack and Babel
- Experience with unit testing (Enzyme, Jest, etc)
- Knowing how the Internet works (DNS, protocols, web-servers, proxies, CDN, etc.)
- A mindset to solve problems, not tasks
Would be a great plus
- Experience with cloud services (Google, Amazon)
- Experience with CI/CD
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Comfortable and cozy office in Prague 4
- Paid 5 weeks of Holidays
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Corporate events
- Multisport card
- Bonus for individual/family activities
- Language courses
- Sick days
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
- Flexible working day start (Between 9.00 am and 12.00 pm)
- FREE snacks and drinks
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate events
It is the policy of SEMrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.