SEMrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 5 million digital marketers customers using SEMrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 40 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, SEMrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
To keep up with our rapid growth in the new markets, SEMrush is looking for experienced and motivated individuals to join our expanding team!
We are looking for a Lawyer to join a dynamic Legal team in SPb Office!
- Draft and negotiate a wide variety of contracts, including customer-facing and vendor-facing technology contracts (both in English and Russian) to benefit the functional area while minimizing legal risk
- Serve as legal point of contact to business partners in functional lines of business (e.g., sales, marketing, engineering), as applicable
- Proactively research on new and emerging issues relevant for applicable business units
- Participate in cross functional teams representing the Legal department
- Train functional personnel on relevant legal issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What we expect from you:
- 2-3 years post-graduate legal experience in a corporate law department (ideally of a technology company) or law firm
- Demonstrated expertise in international aspects of commercial and contract laws
- Comfortable with hands-on negotiation with enterprise level counterparties
- Able to effectively negotiate with counterparty while meeting business timelines and minimizing risk to company
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written), Upper Intermediate at the least
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge in multi-national aspects of intellectual property and data protection would be a benefit
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Career in rapidly growing IT company
- Official employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation with “white salary”
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance